This is a continuation from the previous post.
10. Blueberries, gorgonzola cheese, walnuts, and salad greens with a vinaigrette made from cherry flavored balsamic vinegar and olive olive. Yum!
11. The smell after a rain shower.
12. Watching a thunderhead roll in over Lake Michigan.
13. The transformed and pristine view of the landscape after the first snow of winter.
14. The pale green of new shoots sprouting on plants in the spring.
15. The smell of fresh tomatoes from the garden.
16. The smell of basil.
17. The taste and smell of lapsang souchong.
18. Losing myself while working on a drawing.
19. The feel of paint on my fingers.
20. The feel of heavy silk and the surprise at the richness of the color after dyeing the material.
21. Curling up on my futon after a long day of work and nesting into my quilts.
I will stop there for now. I like odd numbers