Do you write to a particular soundtrack? Is there a type of music that helps you think? All of these writing prompts have to do with music.
1. Your point of view character cannot talk because of a rare medical condition. They can however sing to communicate. Describe a moment where this is a challenge and how they reverse their limitations and turn this medical condition into a triumph.
2. Your point of view character discovers how to create the perfect combination of notes to add in an element to persuade listeners to do their bidding. What does the point of view character do with this skill?
3. All music is banned as being subversive. Your point of view character discovers a music file and plays it. Which music file do they find? What does it inspire? What does the point of view character do?
4. A large ancient horn is found. It is in pristine condition. The archeologists who find it have to blow it. What happens?
5. Your point of view character finds a pin and there are angels dancing and singing on it. What happens next? Can anyone else hear the heavenly music?