There is truth in the naked form because nothing is hidden. All of these prompts have to do with nakedness and revelation.
1. Your point of view character is having sex and at the point of climax is suddenly transferred into the other person’s body. What happens? How do they feel? How did this transformation occur? What does the transformation do to their psyche? Do they return to their own body?
2. Your point of view character goes skinny dipping with another person who they notice has a tattoo. While they are having fun in the water your point of view character notices that the tattoo seems to move. What happens next?
3. Your point of view character comes back from an exotic vacation with a mysterious illness. Doctor after doctor cannot cure the point of view character. They notice that laying naked in the sun seems to make them feel better. Why? What condition do they have?
4. Your point of view character is taking a bath, but this bath has significance. Somehow this bath is a ritual and they are washing away something. There is power and magic. Who else might be present? What is being washed away?
5. A telepath realizes that an ancient naked statue in a museum has consciousness. Everyday when people view the statue, it feels things and thinks. The telepath sits and pretends to sketch to hear the statue’s thoughts. What is the statue thinking and feeling? What is the story behind the statue? What happens?